Saint Germain L'Auxerrois
About this property
This exceptional apartment very quiet and completely renovated by an architect, combines all the charm of old and contemporary parisian architecture. Its location in the heart of Paris will get you in 10 minutes from the apartment to the outstanding touristic attractions of Paris.
This luxurious and cozy apartment offers you a very warm and comfortable atmosphere thanks to the lighting and furniture design.
The building is secure (code to access the building) in a neighborhood (one of the most luxurious in Paris) extremely safe.
This luxurious three-rooms apartment is located on the first floor without elevator but very easy to access.
The apartment has a very nice height on ceiling with:
- An open kitchen offering all the equipment you will need to prepare a great meal with your friends or family. Crockery, cutlery, utensils, pots, pans, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, kettle, oven, induction hob are at your disposal.
- A master bedroom with a queen size bed (160X200cm), a private shower room with dressing.
- Separate toilet.
- Leaving the main bedroom, you will discover the beautiful living room tastefully decorated, with a flat screen TV and a very comfortable sofa. This space is perfect to relax with friends or family, the table of the dining room can accommodate up to 6 people.
- Behind this large living room, the second bedroom has a double bed (140x200cm) with its private shower room and dressing room.
-The apartment has Wi-Fi.
- Welcome products of the brand, "Anne Semonin" (shower gel, shampoo, body cream ..) will be at your disposal during your stay.
- Upon your arrival at the apartment a member of the Guest Trotter team will welcome you with refreshments (Coca-Cola and Perrier). We provide you with premium sheets, bath towels and Nespresso capsules. The Guest Trotter team will hand over the keys and show you the accommodation upon arrival.
The apartment is literally located in the heart of Paris, just behind the Pont Neuf, the banks of the Seine and Notre Dame. In one of those quiet streets of which the pre-Haussmannian Paris has the secret. You are less than a 10-minute walk from the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame, the Center Georges Pompidou, the Saint Germain and Saint Michel districts and the shops of the Marais district or the Rue du Faubourg Saint Honore.
A 3 minute walk from the apartment, you find direct access to Charles de Gaulle and Orly airport (RER B, <45 minutes), Gare de Lyon and Saint Lazare (Line 14 <10 minutes), but also Gare du Nord, Gare de l'Est and Montparnasse (Line 4 or RER B, accessible in 10 to 20 minutes).
What a pleasure to walk in the garden of the tuileries, in the morning, to make a jog or simply walk along the basins designed by André Le Nôtre, gardener of Louis XVI, along centuries-old elms.
Registration number : 7510100589382