About this property
Designed around the traditional ‘African kraal’ - based on a series of small buildings within a wall/hedge to keep wild life at bay, this modern interpretation is a fresh take on that concept. Interconnected by glass passages and allowing for outside- inside living, the villa is perfectly integrated into the surrounding natural landscape. It becomes an intimate, private village, filled with natural light and surrounded by water bodies and open air spaces. Both interior and exterior design details draw on the African, French, Indonesian, and global traditions that have defined Cape Town for centuries.
Signifying the four elements, sky, water, fire and earth, the result is a destination where guests at once feel private and secluded as if one is at the ends of the earth while only being moments away from Hout Bay, the legendary city of Cape Town and the renowned Cape Wine region.
The flow of the living areas is perfect and completely separate from the bedroom wing. The spacious lounge and dining room is situated next to a fully equipped kitchen with walk-in fridge and separate scullery. All four bedrooms come with full en-suite bathrooms; three of them include outdoor showers and offer a loft lounge and a private workspace opening onto a roof terrace. The large Master Bedroom offers amazing views of the Table Mountain National Park and comes with an additional living area including an open fireplace as well as a spacious bathroom. All bathrooms are stocked with a full line of luxurious Africology products. Robes are provided as well as sumptuous towels.
We take service serious and to the next level. Personal attention, though private and discrete is how staff will assist where and when ever possible.
Features and Amenities:
- Air Conditioning/heat in all bedrooms.
- TVs in each bedroom as well as in the family TV lounge
- Hairdryers provided in each room
- Secure off-street parking on premises
- Children are welcome, baby cot and high chair available
- Smoking is allowed in dedicated outside areas only
- Wine Cellar
- Private Cinema
- Heated outdoor pool
- Covered terrace and barbecue area
- Koi Ponds
- Large, effective fireplaces in the lounge, dining room, TV lounge & master bedroom
Services available at extra charge:
- Private Chef
- Full breakfast, lunch, dinner, crayfish/local seafood braai and picnic baskets
- Private Yoga / Pilates classes / Facials / Manicures / Pedicures / Massages
- Private driver and Mercedes Benz Sprinter seating 12 people on request