About this property
Live an extraordinary Parisian experience with this prestigious newly renovated apartment, designed to make you feel at home. You will particularly appreciate its refined decoration and windows overlooking the upscale area of the Louvre Museum. But also, its breathtaking view of the famous statue of Jeanne d’Arc. This spacious and bright apartment of 90m2 ideal for 6 people, will meet your needs for a successful family holiday.
This large apartment of 90m2 fully equipped for 6 persons is located on the third floor with an elevator of a Haussmann building.
This apartment has a very high ceiling with:
- A large living room consisting of a dining area with a large dining table for 6, and a lounge area with sofas and TV
- A kitchen open to the living room, functional and fully equipped: dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, hob, Nespresso machine, toaster, kettle. You also have all the necessary dishes to cook according to your desires.
For your stay, we provide you with dishwasher tablets, detergent capsules and Nespresso capsules.
- A master bedroom with a queen size bed (160x200cm) and its private bathroom with a bath and a sink
- A second bedroom with a queen size bed (160x200cm) and its private shower room
- A third bedroom with a queen size bed (160x200cm) and its private shower room
- Separate toilet
- Numerous storage: cupboards, shelves, wardrobe, drawers
The apartment has Wi-Fi and a TV box with all international channels
Welcome products of the brand, "Anne Semonin" (shower gel, shampoo) will be at your disposal during your stay
As soon as you arrive at the apartment, a member of the Guest Trotter team will welcome you. We put at your disposal 5 * sheets and towels. The Guest Trotter team will hand over the keys and show you the apartment upon check-in.
The building is secure (codes to access the building, security door) and the apartment has a breathtaking view of the statue of Jeanne d’Arc, and close to many shops.
This spacious, bright and all-equipped apartment is ideal for your family vacation.
Its 3 bedrooms can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests. Everything is thought for your well-being and make you feel at home. Located close to all shops and tourist attractions, this apartment will meet your expectations for a successful holiday.
Put down your bags, relax, you're here at home.
The Guest Trotter team will provide you the keys and show you the accommodation upon your arrival.
The 1st district of Paris is one of the most lively and attractive of the city. A few steps from the Rue de Rivoli, you overlook the statue of Jeanne d’Arc. The Louvre Museum, Jardin des Tuileries, Place de la Concorde, and many other tourist attractions are within walking distance, such as the Opéra Garnier.
Day and night, you can discover many restaurants, bars and shops.
Go for a walk in this mythical area full of history where the expression “Paris is an open-air museum” makes sense.
- Tuileries : line 1 – 3 minutes walk
- Pyramides : lines 7 et 14 – 5 minutes walk
- Pyramides/Saint-Honoré : line 68 – 1 minute walk
- Pyramides/Tuileries : line 72 – 2 minutes walk
- Palais Royal/Comédie Française : lines 21, 27, 68 et 95 – 3 minutes walk
Please note that a member of the Guest Trotter team will welcome you to the apartment to give you the keys every day between 3pm and 8pm.
If you arrive after 8pm, we will charge you:
- 50€ for a check-in between 8pm and 10pm
- 80€ for a check-in between 10pm and midnight
- 100€ after midnight