About this property
Live an extraordinary Parisian experience with this prestigious apartment in the heart of the 1st district of Paris. Recently renovated and thought to make you feel at home. You will particularly appreciate its refined decoration and its location 5 minutes from the Louvre Museum, the Tuileries gardens, but also at the foot of the famous statue of Jeanne d'Arc.
Can accommodate up to 6 peoples, this quiet and bright apartment of 90m2 will meet your expectations for a successful family vacation.
This large apartment of 90m2 fully equipped is located on the third floor of a Haussmann building with an elevator. Facing courtyard, this apartment is very quiet and has a very high ceiling:
- A large living room consisting of a dining area and a kitchen area with a large dining table, and a lounge area with sofas and TV
- A functional kitchen open to the dining room fully equipped: fridge and freezer, induction hob, dishwasher, Nespresso machine, toaster, kettle, microwave, oven. You also have all the necessary dishes to cook according to your desires.
For your stay, we provide you with dishwasher tablets, detergent capsules and Nespresso capsules.
- A bedroom with a Queen size bed (160x200cm) and a private bathroom with a sink and a bathtub
- A second bedroom with a Queen size bed (160x200cm) and a private bathroom with a sink and a shower
- A third bedroom with a queen size bed (160x200cm), and its private bathroom with a sink and a shower.
- A washing machine and a dryer
- Two separate toilets each
- Numerous storage: cupboards, shelves, wardrobes, drawers
The apartment has Wi-Fi and a TV box with all international channels and air conditioning.
Welcome products of the brand, "Anne Semonin" (shower gel, shampoo) will be at your disposal during your stay
As soon as you arrive at the apartment, a member of the Guest Trotter team will welcome you. We put at your disposal sheets and towels. The Guest Trotter team will hand over the keys and show you the apartment upon check-in.
The building is secure (codes to access the building, security door) and the street is very quiet, close to all the shops.
This spacious, bright and all-equipped apartment is ideal for your family vacation.
Its 3 bedrooms can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests. Everything was thought for your well-being and make you feel at home. Located close to all the shops and tourist attractions, this apartment will meet your expectations for a successful holiday.
Put down your bags, relax, you're here at home.
The Guest Trotter team will provide you the keys and show you the accommodation upon your arrival.
We are available by e-mail and phone every day.
To make your stay more comfortable, we can organize:
- a spa service with professional therapists at home, seven days a week, with spa quality beauty products
- reservations for restaurants of your choice
- equipment for children
- transfer bookings can be arranged from airports and train stations for your arrival
- WIFI pockets to enjoy an internet connection anywhere in Paris
Please note that a member of the Guest Trotter team will welcome you to the apartment to give you the keys every day between 3pm and 8pm.
If you arrive after 8pm, we will charge you:
- 50€ for a check-in between 8pm and 10pm
- 80€ for a check-in between 10pm and midnight
- 100€ after midnight
The 1st district of Paris is one of the most lively and attractive of the capital. A few steps from the Rue de Rivoli, you overlook the statue of Jeanne d'Arc. The Louvre Museum, Jardin des Tuileries, Place de la Concorde, and many other tourist attractions are within walking distance, such as the Opéra Garnier.
Day and night, you can discover many restaurants, bars and shops.
Go for a walk in this mythical area full of history where the expression Paris is an open-air museum makes sense.
- Pyramides : line 7 et 14 - 4 min by foot
- Tuileries: line 1 – 3min by foot
- Pyramides/Saint Honoré: line 68 – 1 min by foot
- Pyramides/Tuileries: line 72 – 2 min by foot