About this property
In the heart of the 6th arrondissement of Paris, you are a few steps from Rue de Sèvres and its many shops. You are also 10 minutes walk from the famous Le Bon Marché Rive Gauche and La Grande Épicerie de Paris and also the Gare Montparnasse.
Everything is designed to make you feel at home. This spacious apartment is refurbished and meets your expectations for a successful vacation in Paris. Its numerous facilities will meet your daily needs.
This fully equipped apartment is located on the ground floor of a typical parisian building. The apartment is bright and has :
- A living room consisting of a lounge area with a sofas and TV. The sofa is a double bed (140x200cm) that sleeps two people
- A functional kitchen opening on the living room and fully equipped: dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, hotplates, Nespresso machine, toaster, kettle. You also have all the necessary dishes to cook according to your desires.
For your stay, we provide you with dishwasher tablets, detergent capsules and Nespresso capsules.
- A master bedroom with a double bed (140x200cm)
- A bathroom with a sink, a large shower and toilets
The apartment has Wi-Fi and a TV box.
Welcome products (shower gel, shampoo) will be at your disposal during your stay
As soon as you arrive at the apartment, a member of the Guest Trotter team will welcome you. We put at your disposal 5 * sheets and towels. The Guest Trotter team will hand over the keys and show you the apartment upon check-in.
The building is secure (codes to access the building, security door) and the street is very quiet, close to all shops.
This bright and all-equipped apartment is ideal for your holidays as a couple or with your family. It can accommodate a maximum of 4 travelers. Everything is thought for your well-being and make you feel at home. Located close to all shops and tourist attractions, this apartment will meet your expectations of leisure or business trips.
Put down your bags, relax, you're here at home.
The Guest Trotter team will provide you the keys and show you the accommodation upon your arrival.
We are available by e-mail and phone every day.
To make your stay more comfortable, we can organize:
- a spa service with professional therapists at home, seven days a week, with spa quality beauty products
- reservations for restaurants of your choice
- equipment for children
- transfer bookings can be arranged from airports and train stations for your arrival
- WIFI pockets to enjoy an internet connection anywhere in Paris
Please note that a member of the Guest Trotter team will welcome you to the apartment to give you the keys every day between 3pm and 8pm.
If you arrive after 8pm, we will charge you:
- 50€ for a check-in between 8pm and 10pm
- 80€ for a check-in between 10pm and midnight
- 100€ after midnight
The 6th arrondissement of Paris is one of the chic districts of the Rive Gauche. The Abbey of St Germain des Près, the Boulevard Saint Germain, the Odéon district: tourist activities abound in this iconic and lively district of the capital. In this apartment, you are 10 minutes walk from the famous Le Bon Marché Rive Gauche and La Grande Épicerie de Paris. At the bottom of your home, several metros and buses allow you to easily and quickly access many tourist sites: the Champ de Mars and the Eiffel Tower, the Montparnasse district, Notre-Dame and its surroundings ...
- Duroc : lines 10 and 13 (3min walk)
- Saint-Placide : line 4 – (8min walk)
- Maine – Vaugirard : lines 28, 82, 89 and 92 (3min walk)