About this property
In the heart of the 6th arrondissement of Paris, you are a few steps from Rue de Sèvres and its many shops. You are also 4 minutes walk from the famous Le Bon Marché Rive Gauche and La Grande Épicerie de Paris, Gare Montparnasse as well.
Everything is designed to make you feel at home. This spacious apartment is refurbished and meets your expectations for your family holidays. Its numerous facilities will meet your daily needs.
This fully equipped apartment is located on the second floor of a typical parisian building with a lift. The apartment is bright and has :
- A large living room consisting of a dining area, and a lounge area with a sofa and TV. The sofa is a double bed (140x200cm) that sleeps one people
- A functional kitchen opening on the living room and fully equipped: dishwasher, washing machine, hotplates, oven, Nespresso machine, toaster, kettle, microwave. You also have all the necessary dishes to cook according to your desires.
The apartment also has many facilities to accomodate a baby : cot, babycook, baby bath and high chair.
- A master bedroom with a king size bed (180x200cm) and a baby cot.
- A second bedroom with a queen size bed (160x200cm)
- A bathroom with a double sink, a large shower and a toilet
For your stay, we provide you with dishwasher tablets, detergent capsules and Nespresso capsules.
The apartment has Wi-Fi and a TV box.
Welcome products (shower gel, shampoo) will be at your disposal during your stay
As soon as you arrive at the apartment, a member of the Guest Trotter team will welcome you. We put at your disposal 5 * sheets and towels. The Guest Trotter team will hand over the keys and show you the apartment upon check-in.
The building is secure (two codes to access the building, security door) and the street is very quiet, close to all shops.
This bright and fully-equipped apartment is ideal for your holidays with you family or your friends. It can accommodate a maximum of 5 travelers + 1 baby. Everything is thought for your well-being and make you feel at home. Located close to all shops and tourist attractions, this apartment will meet your expectations of leisure trips. Its numerous facilities will meet your daily needs.
Put down your bags, relax, you're here at home.
The Guest Trotter team will provide you the keys and show you the accommodation upon your arrival.
We are available by e-mail and phone every day.
To make your stay more comfortable, we can organize:
- a spa service with professional therapists at home, seven days a week, with spa quality beauty products
- reservations for restaurants of your choice
- transfer bookings can be arranged from airports and train stations for your arrival
- WIFI pockets to enjoy an internet connection anywhere in Paris
Please note that a member of the Guest Trotter team will welcome you to the apartment to give you the keys every day between 3pm and 8pm.
If you arrive after 8pm, we will charge you:
- 50€ for a check-in between 8pm and 10pm
- 80€ for a check-in between 10pm and midnight
- 100€ after midnight
The 6th arrondissement of Paris is one of the chic districts of the Rive Gauche. The Abbey of St Germain des Près, the Boulevard Saint Germain, the Odéon district: tourist activities abound in this iconic and lively district of the capital. In this apartment, you are 10 minutes walk from the famous Le Bon Marché Rive Gauche and La Grande Épicerie de Paris. At the bottom of your home, several metros and buses allow you to easily and quickly access many tourist sites: the Champ de Mars and the Eiffel Tower, the Montparnasse district, Notre-Dame and its surroundings ...
- Vaneau : line 10 (3min walk)
- Sèvres-Babylone : lines 10 and 12 (8min walk)
- Bac St-Placide : lines 70 and 86 (2min walk)
- Sèvres-Babylone : lines 68, 70, 86 and 94 (5min walk)